Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gosh it has been a while since I posted....

Is anyone reading this? I know Lana is!

So what has been happening...

I went camping on Cockatoo Island for Sarah's (not me) birthday, that was fun, although it was very cold and my sleeping bag zip broke and I had to tuck my sleeping bag in around me.

It is very pretty there and I will be going there for New Years Eve with eight other people.

I went to see Avenue Q on 1st September, gosh that was funny!

I had the Aussie Home Loans man over and he told me I could get a loan for $511,000- which is ridiculous.

I have looked at many many properties online and a few in person, and what you can get for your money is ridiculous

I have been doing altitude training in the gym at Fox Studios. It is really good.

I have been doing boxing on Mondays, Boot Camp on Wednesdays and Fridays, stair walking on Thursdays and supposed to be doing Yoga on Tuesdays but have been slacking off....

I saw Wicked on 12th September, it wasg reat but not really like the book. It had a musical ending.

Katrinna and I went for a walk on 19th September from Little Beach to Maitland Bay and back, gosh it was so hard. But I didn't complain and I was slow but steady. That is my mantra for Nepal.

Oh, we had Community Day at work on 24th September and then I went to Canberra on 25th on the bus to see Bec and Fraser. Bec is about five weeks away from giving birth.

It was very cold, down to one degree overnight and cold and rainy both days. But we had a lovely time catching up.

I sent my visa away for Nepal on Monday and got it back last night, so so quick, I was so impressed.

I also got my shots on Tuesday, gosh my arm is still sore and on Wednesday I had to cancel a boot camp class cause I couldn't move my arm.

And I think that brings us up to date. I have two walks this weekend and then two days off for the long weekend.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment