Thursday, May 7, 2009

Second walk

Second walk:

7th March 2009
Spit to Manly
11km
3 hours 12 minutes

Wow, there is a big mountain in the middle of this walk. Does anyone know that???? LOL.

I realised that for me the issue is a psychological unwillingness to push myself. I thought we were near the top and we encountered a man coming down the other side who told us we were almost at the top, this turned out to be not true and I was devestated.

Once we got down the mountain there was what I thought was a flat walk back to the car, but we had to go up a street and back down. I couldn't do this more than once and made Katrinna walk the long uphill way back to the car as I was could not have handled thinking that the rest of the trip was flat and having a hill put into the middle.

How am I going to get beyond this? Katrinna is great at pushing me along. But I will need to work on tools that I can do myself.

Verdict: Hard but rewarding. Hope to do this again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment